18.3.10

Goodbye moment

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.
(Charles M. Schulz)

This morning we had to separate and say goodbye. Everybody was crying. We hope you had a nice journey back to your dearest families. Write about your day in the comments!

Be well, do good work and keep in touch.

5 comments:

  1. Hello !
    We are all at home, the journey was not so long.

    Kmalu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends, have a good rest all.

    Tv tip:

    On Eurosport Planica Ski flying worldchampionship.

    Good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey everybody!
    I really liked the time in Slovenia and also in the Netherlands. I miss you all!!! I hope we will meet again.
    Love,
    Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye Guys It was Great! =)

    David

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaai!

    Right now I am writing about last week, our week when you visited us in Slovenia. When you left us I couldn't do anything of all that shock. Now, the week later I have just great memories on you and I know I will never forget you. I hope we will stay in great contact and who knows, maybe we will see in real again. I hope so.

    don't forget, YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
    with all love

    Hana

    ReplyDelete